- Common Lisp is a general-purpose, multi-paradigm programming language. It supports a combination of procedural, functional, and object-oriented programming paradigms. As a dynamic programming language, it facilitates evolutionary and incremental software development, with iterative compilation into efficient run-time programs.
- Octave is a high-level interpreted language, primarily intended for numerical computations. We use octave for the numerical optimization done by VeltiSynthesis.
- Perl is a high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language.
- Python is an interpreted, general-purpose high-level programming language whose design philosophy emphasizes code readability. σLevel is programmed in python making use of many libraries. VeltiSynthesis is written in django, a web framework for python.
- R is a language and enviroment for statistical computing and graphics.
- Ruby is a dynamic, reflective, general-purpose object-oriented programming language that combines syntax inspired by Perl with Smalltalk-like features. σERP is also programmed in ruby on rails which is a web framework for ruby.
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective programming language. Our optimal experimental design library is written in Smalltalk.